combining our expertise and reach to maximise new opportunities together.
on the research enterprise
COVID-19 on university research
new team game
and impact of research and scholarly communication.
- "I have worked with Research Consulting on a number of occasions now, and each time their professionalism has been outstanding. I’m particularly impressed by the quality of their work, and by the measures they have in place to ensure that their standards are maintained." Neil Jacobs, Head of Scholarly Communications Support, Jisc
- "SPARC Europe co-sponsored a study with London Higher to look at the costs of implementing the UK’s Open Access policy. We commissioned Research Consulting to do this work and are delighted to have done so. Every aspect of the commission was handled superbly professionally, all schedules were adhered to and deadlines met, and an excellent final report produced." Alma Swan, Director of European Advocacy – SPARC Europe
- "Research Consulting undertook a review of the research finance function at Goldsmiths, helping us to ensure that we develop it to effectively underpin the continuing growth in the University’s research activity. They were a pleasure to work with, and delivered a strong, evidence-based analysis of where we are and what we need to do." Mark D’Inverno, Pro-Warden Research and Enterprise – Goldsmiths, University of London
- "Many thanks for your help with the workshop, and with all the previous workleading up to it. I was really impressed by how quickly you managed to identify the crucial issues and see important relationships. Very well done!" Johannes Fournier, Programme Director Scientific Library Services and Information Systems – Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- "We commissioned Research Consulting to undertake a benchmarking analysis of the relationship between measures of global academic reputation and levels of international collaboration by region and subject area. The report arising from this work was incredibly clear and bottomed out all of the questions we had raised. Many thanks for the great work." Dr Thomas Loya, Director, Strategy, Planning & Performance Division – The University of Nottingham
- "The Research Consulting team produced very high quality work exactly as agreed for my project. I was extremely pleased with the level and clarity of communication and the efficient manner in which the work progressed. I would definitely engage them again in the future." Kristin Price, Product Manager - RESEARCHER