We are looking to recruit current students or recent graduates into internships or full time positions. Applicants from all subject areas are welcome to apply.
What does Research Consulting do
We are a consultancy firm working to improve the effectiveness and impact of research and scholarly communication. We act as trusted advisors to universities, funding agencies, publishers and not-for-profits in the UK, Europe and worldwide. Our areas of focus include open science, open access, research data management, research management, knowledge exchange and more.
We are based in the Ingenuity Centre on Jubilee Campus, at the University of Nottingham.
- Ability to learn quickly and use existing knowledge in new tasks
- Good written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Forging long-term relationships whilst bringing stakeholders together
Consistently meeting established, benchmarked standards
Being honest and clear about what can and can’t be delivered
Doing what we say we will do, every time
What kind of work will you be doing
Four members of our permanent staff have joined the company via internships or placements, meaning that we know how to structure placements that benefit your personal development as well as the company’s. Since we are a small organisation, you will be given responsibility and range of meaningful projects straight away.
You could be involved in any of the following:
- Writing proposals for new work
- Creating marketing material
- Building our social media presence
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Report writing
- Research on topics relating to higher education and academic research
- And much more
Our typical clients are:
Our TeamFrom left to right:
- Dan King - Director
- Lucia Loffreda - Researcher
- Rob Johnson - Director and Founder
- Emma Richens - Researcher
- Mattia Fosci - Senior Consultant
- Andrea Chiarelli - Consultant